Set your adventurous spirit free by sailing solo on an Avalon Waterways river cruise. Avalon Waterways celebrates solo cruisers by waiving the single supplement on EVERY Europe departure and select sailings on the Mekong in Southeast Asia.
Join other cruisers, like you*, who choose to travel solo and discover diverse destinations while weaving along the world’s wondrous waterways. When you go, Avalon Waterways’ Cruise Directors and expert Local Guides will be on-hand to help you turn big dreams into even bigger (and better) memories.
Why Go Solo?
- Enjoy a room – and all the space you need – all to yourself without paying an additional Single Supplement fee.
- Unpack once and settle into one of our Deluxe Staterooms or Panorama SuitesSM while cruising the world’s inspiring rivers.
- Sail on a Special Interest cruise with like-minded enthusiasts—from wine lovers to history buffs.
- Feel inspired with on-our-own, but never alone, travel – meeting fellow cruisers on your Suite Ship and mingling with locals in each port.
- Vacation safely and securely with personalized attention by your crew in an intimate, Suite Ship setting.
- Dine on your time with as few or as many fellow travellers as you’d like with 2-, 4-, 6- or 8-top tables, for your comfort.
*10% of Avalon Waterways’ cruisers are solo travellers!
- Indulge in breakfast in bed or dine on the Sky Deck for customizable rest and relaxation.
- Explore your personal passions with Classic, Active & Discovery excursions and activities that invite you to see, do, and engage your way.
- Keep fit and fascinated on and off the ship with the company of your Avalon Adventure Host.
- Stretch your mind, body and soul with onboard yoga and conditioning classes, as well as a state-of-the-art fitness center.
- Embark on an Avalon Waterways river cruise and take time for you!