Travel Insurance Plan
We offer our clients peace of mind with a comprehensive travel insurance at an affordable rate. Your trip investment is considerable and valuable. Make sure to protect yourself and your investment by adding travel insurance to every booking.
Learn more about the Travel Insurance Plan
Travel Insurance Highlights:
- Coverage if you have to cancel for any reason
- Coverage for vacation interruption when modifying for a covered reason
- Lost or damaged baggage protection. Plus, Baggage Track to help get your luggage back if it goes missing by an airline
- 24-hour worldwide emergency phone support
Not sure? Consider these major reasons to purchase travel insurance.*
*Learn more about the Travel Insurance Plan. Please read the Certificate of Coverage for full inclusions and limitations.
- You look great, feel great and can’t wait for your trip of a lifetime. But life is unpredictable and things may happen. Travel insurance protects your investment and removes the worry.
- You are ready to go, your life is perfect, however your parents or someone in your immediate family who is not travelling becomes ill or injured.
- You are at the airport early as advised, but your flight is cancelled or delayed and you will miss a portion of your trip. Travel Insurance can help!
- You arrive at your destination, but your baggage doesn’t – what a nightmare! Your Travel Insurance will reimburse up to $2,500 to replace or repair your lost or damaged luggage.
- If you get ill or injured while travelling, the last thing you want to worry about is getting the care you need – travel insurance has you covered!
- You lost your critical medication – One Call Worldwide Travel Services Network will assist you with replacing your medications, either locally or by special courier.
- A tragedy occurs requiring medical evacuation – this is not the time for additional stress and worry. Let your travel insurance assist with emergency evacuation and repatriation with coverage up to $500,000.
- Your roommate cancels on you – why pay more? Travel insurance covers your occupancy upgrade.
- You have worked at your job for over a year and are unexpectedly laid off and must cancel. Travel Insurance is there for you.
- A non-human member of your family – your favourite dog, cat, horse – becomes ill and you don’t want to leave home. Your Cancel for Any Reason Benefit allows for cancellations up to 24 hours prior to departure (or prior business day, whichever is farther out) for any reason. When the cancellation is for a non-covered reason under travel insurance, the cancellation penalty retained by Globus, minus the travel insurance payment, will be reimbursed in the form of Travel Certificates valid for travel within two years from the original cancelled vacation start date.